02 October 2012

oh me, Oh My!

what's with the exclamation you ask?  remember back in july when i spilled the beans about my little vegan bun in the oven?  well at the same time i think i also asked that we wouldn't keep secrets.  and you see, it's not that i've broken my promise, but i have kept something else under my hat for a little while now.

i wanted to wait until all of my chickpeas were in a row.  but now that they seem to be, Oh My, here we go!


now that it's officially up and running, i'm pretty excited to share with you that i've just recently started up my own little bakery!  allow me to introduce to you, Oh My Bakeshop - something i've been dreaming up for years and i've finally made it a reality.


i've been spending my days in my new kitchen space baking up sweet vegan treats that are now being carried at various locations around town, and filling special orders to help add a little sweetness to celebrations of every kind.  things have been picking up pace organically and i've been keeping busy - which i'm so grateful for.  this is the first of its kind in sudbury & so far the reception has been warm and wonderful. 

i am so happy to wake up everyday and do what i love to do. and i'm so excited for what lies ahead.



19 comments:

  1. congratulations! i love the website SO MUCH and i am so happy for you <3 you have such a wonderful and fulfilling life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Jess! That's so exciting! Wishing you all the best in your new endeavor... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shop sounds wonderful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That is so exciting and the website looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go! I love your business cards, they’re so cute. This has also been a dream of mine, there have been a few road block along the way but I’ll get there someday :) I wish you all the success in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty awesome Jess. Keeping pump'n out those vegan cupcakes!! THEY WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! We are all cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so exciting! Running the bakeshop has been the most exhausting, but most amazing experience I have ever had. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! How incredibly exciting! The website looks fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh! Jess! That's so exciting! Congratulations! I am just grinning from ear to ear for you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy for you! How amazing, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing news! Congrats, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's fantastic! I expect updates!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Jess! I am absolutely thrilled for you (and for Sudbury!).

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Jess! I love the card design and love you picture!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations, Jess! The cards look beautiful - they are exactly what I would picture from your blog! How lucky are the residents of Sudbury, and you for having two big things up-and-coming! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So rad! Congratulations, Jess! Things like this make me wish I lived in Sudbury so that I could swing by to pick up your baked goods anytime... but I guess that, instead, I'll just have to keep on baking the recipes you put up here. Everything from the boxes to the desserts themselves look classy. You rock, woman. I wish you much success. (On a related note, congratulations, also, on your being featured on Gastropost! When I read your name in the e-mail they sent out, I said, "Nice!" out loud. Haha.)

    ReplyDelete